[av_textblock size=” font_color=’custom’ color=’#333333′]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
[av_textblock size=’17’ font_color=’custom’ color=’#333333′]
- Details of the winner will be posted on the Ultimalt social media channels i.e. – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and may also be posted on Ultimalt.com
- Multiple votes from the same IP address or social media account will be discounted.
- The business reserves the right to reuse images submitted as part of the contest.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that all the necessary permissions are obtained from any identifiable people in their compositions prior to entering any photographs into the competition.
- Entries can be received anytime up to the closing date. All competition entries must be received by Ultimalt.com by the relevant closing date published on our social media pages or website.
- All photographs entered into the competition must be suitable for publication on the Ultimalt social media pages and therefore should be suitable for a general audience, including children. Inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit images will be automatically excluded from consideration
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There are no cash alternatives.
- Notification will be sent to the winning entry within a week of the closing date. Prizes need to be claimed within 28 days of announcement of the winning entry.
- The competition is open to UK residents only (although we are happy to post photographs from any of our overseas customers on our Facebook page and website)
- Prizes will be sent to UK addresses only.
- Ultimalt ltd reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in our opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of our control.